Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Okay, so I'm a horrible blogger...here's an update!!!
















The 2011-2012 school year has begun, and I have THREE kids in school!!! Jada started her last year in elementary as a 5th grader! Jennika is a 3rd grader, and my sweet baby boy is a KINDERGARTENER!!!! Jordan acted like a pro on the first day and has been loving it ever since! I cannot believe how big they are all getting...they make me SO proud!!!





We enjoyed a nice vacation to San Antonio this summer!!! We went to Sea World and Shlitterbahn, swam in the San Marcos river, and went to visit Papa Bill and Tina! It was their first time meeting Jordan (J.D. as my dad calls him) and their first time seeing the girls in about 6 years! We all had a fabulous time!!!






We also went to eat at the Magic Time Machine, which was a big hit with us all! We even had Aladdin as our waiter!!!




The picture at the top of the blog (still can't upload them in the order I want...remember, I'm a horrible blogger) is a picture of another of our highlights for the summer! After a great spring of softball, both girls made the All-Star team (Jada 10u & Jennika 8u). Jennika's team went on to get second place in the state tournament...losing to Sweetwater Rage. Well, in July, Rage called Jennika and asked her to play in the National Softball Tournament in Ft. Smith Arkansas! So, we took a trip to Arkansas where Rage got 4th place!!!! It was an awesome way for Jen to end her "coach-pitch" career!!!




Now that school has started, we are back to BUSY!!! Both girls are playing fall softball. Jennika also plays soccer. Jada auditioned for Chorus Abilene and made it!!! And Jordan is playing quarterback for his football team the Cowboys! Not to mention my volleyball and Randy's recruiting!!! I wouldn't have it any other way...we are so blessed!!!













No comments: