Monday, January 5, 2009

My Little Man and his ABC's

Jordan is now a big, healthy two-and-a-half year old! He is not so much a baby anymore, but he will always be MY baby! Right now, he can say pretty much anything, but that doesn't mean you will understand everything that he says! When you ask him his name, he says, "Jor-em" so he's getting pretty close! He knows all of his colors and can sing the ABC's! He's still into sports big time! His favorite thing to do is turn on a game (mostly football and basketball) and mimic what he sees! He's not hard to entertain! Give him a ball (football, baseball, soccer, basketball, bowling ball etc.), and he's good to go! He also LOVES the trampoline, but he makes his sisters sit down because when they jump, he goes flying! Jordan also loves to play with cars, and for some reason, he's really into Spiderman! He's still just as sweet as he can be and is fairly easy to talk out of a fit! So far, there have been no "terrible two's" for this child! He's been nothing but a joy! He is still not potty trained, and I have decided not to push the issue. When he's ready, he'll let me know! Until then, he's fine with the way things are! I wish I could say the same!



Here is my baby boy singing me the ABC's!!!



No comments: