Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing Up So Fast!!!

All of my babies are growning up so fast! They are the cutest three siblings I have ever seen...I'm not biased or anything! Most of the time, they are loving eachother just like in the picture! The rest of the time, they are annoying the heck out of each other! Here are my babies taking a look at the lobsters at Red Lobster! They all think the lobster tank is just so cool!


Jada will be 8 in March and Jennika 6 in June! They are getting so big! They are both loving basketball season! Jennika has a hot little shot on her and is learning more about the game each week! Jada has been the high scorer in her games two weeks in a row! I am just like my mom and can't keep my mouth shut! I have been trying really hard not to put too much pressure on them! I want my girls to have fun! Here is a picture of each of them with their teams! Jada is in the huddle obviously saying something important! I am living the life watching these two beauties grow!!!





Here are my beautiful girls with straight hair! It took three long hours to accomplish this (Jada's took two, Jen's took one), but it was worth the huge smiles that it put on their faces and all the compliments they got at school!







1 comment:

Angela said...

AWE!!! They are too precious!!!