Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter!

I know, I know, Easter has come and gone, and I a m just now getting around to blogging about it! I'm sorry, (I think I've said this before), I am a horrible blogger! Anyways, Easter weekend was full of fun! The day before Easter we took the kids to a local church to hunt for eggs and to have some fun! They got to ride on a little train and hunt for eggs three different times! On Sunday we went to church in Hamlin. At church, Jordan got up in front of everyo9ne and said, "Happy Easter!" into the microphone! I can still remember when Jada was his age, at the same church, but she said, "Happy Easter EGG!" So cute! After church, we went to the Browns' house for the annual Easter egg hunt! The kids had so much fun! We got to eat a good meal that Aunt Gail prepared, and we got to visit with some family! Here are a few photos from the weekend: Riding the train!!!
Easter morning, before church!

Jada, enjoying her eggs!


Jennika, just finished hunting!



Jordan and his Spiderman egg...he was so excited about it!





















No comments: